Thursday, June 18, 2009

GRATEFUL LIFESTYLE

In each step of this life, I realize as a meditation of life. Grateful to the way of life and with full surrender to the will of God. Life is like a rotating wheel, sometimes we have happy, sad, healthy, sick
I try to accept all this as part of life, which is God's will.
I received, I realize, I am grateful and peaceful that I received
Finally, I feel how great the love of God in my life.
In reaching this awareness that I take a very long time, events that I experienced every day I meditate every night before bed.I explore, examine step by step carefully. I pray and give all the will of God. When experiencing pain, and I accept that I feel sick, I unite with the suffering of Jesus on the cross.
When I receive the blessings and happiness do not forget me say thanks to God who gives life. I forward the blessings and happiness to his wife, daughters, friends and other people. Also to animals and plants and the earth where I live I forward it to all the blessed people in the world in prayer and my meditation
Finally thinking of my life I find this a conclusion that I made as a life motto
I LIVE LIFE PEOPLE, PEOPLE LIVE I LIVE
SO IN THIS LIFE we love one another support ONE WITH THE OTHER, NOT destroy
Thank you so much
I suggest waiting, messages, suggestions, criticism and build a life for the sake of progress

No comments:

Post a Comment